View: 169|Reply: 1

I do not recommend it.

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 07:57:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
***SPOILERS***

I want to start to saying I am not originally English speaker I am from Korea so sorry if it not understandable.

I think this movie is terrible and distasteful. It is an openly racist movie to white people by the main actress and director who think you cannot be racist to the white people and I think it wrong. This movie should be not allow to exist..

The movie is just some of black people who are thinking in racist ways to whites and stereotypes them and claim there is all white people are racists because of something THEY CAUSING THEMSELVES ANYWAY they basically hack into a facebook to say to attend blackface party and people are attend it which is wrong but they create the problem to show that there is racism but not realise they are create the racism. It just belittles white people throughout and talks about cultural appropriate it is just SJW garbage that is a waste of everybody time. The plot doesn't even developing it is bad to watch and if it was call Dear Black People the black peoples would been offended by it call it racist so I not understand how it is okay and people are watch it and see it as good movie.. the plot is poor and bore me. In South Korea we not like it and this only will make the white peoples becoming racist. It should be remove.... not understandings why Netflix make it a TV show

score 1/10

jiminiejammy 26 May 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3716907/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Distinguished Member

Credits
24-11-2020 14:24:56 Mobile | Show all posts
Jiminiejammy firstly, you don't have to apologise about your English. I am English and understood everything you said so well done mate. I also agree with everything you wrote, unfortunately the left and elite seem to think every white person is racist. Fortunately, I let it go over my head and I judge people on wether they are good people or not, regardless of what colour they are. Stay safe my Korean friend.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部