View: 79|Reply: 0

Sex and Stereotypes

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 07:57:15 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I'd like to be able to say something good about this show having just started watching it (6 episodes in so far).... Perhaps it does get better in future episodes. Perhaps it doesn't. Perhaps it's just not the kind of show I'm into. But right now I just find it "meh". And yes, I admit. I have been thinking about what I can actually say which has actually taken me an hour to get this far.

I'm trying to give it a chance. Honestly I am. In actuality just getting bored of turning down the sex scenes and dealing with the SJW crap it's using as some sort of justification for a "meh" and, quite frankly somewhat racist script.

Though through all the meh, I have to say the soundtrack is cool and it's actually very nicely shot. I just kind of want to grab the show and tell it.... stop it. Stop being so stereotypical. It's a very cool cast. I just think the script is just ... grrrr... Just ... I don't know. Try and be more inclusive of everyone and just quit it with the sodding bickering from everyone. It almost feels like it's trying to create division. It's almost like it's wanting to me to hate the show, even though I'm sure there's some intention that it's wanting to open my eyes and mind. But really it's just like watching some elitist university students in America.

I may come back and change my review. But there's nothing overly special about this TV show. It's not bad. But don't feel like it's something you must see.

score 3/10

geekyscotty 20 May 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3711838/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部