View: 48|Reply: 0

Awesome Show! Deserves a Chance!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
29-5-2020 02:56:11 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
My first reaction was "..i think i could make something better in my 7th grade computer class..", but that completely changed as soon as it got to the first action scene and thats when i realized why this show has the hype and fans it does. The fight scenes are completely amazing, some of the best I've seen from any show but what brings it all together for that spine tingling effect is the freaking sick soundtrack perfectly sync'd with the amazing fight scenes(really all the scenes but its the fighting ones that really blow you away). Now the animation is the weakest part of the show in some aspects but its also part of the greatest, you can really feel how much effort was put into animating so many little details and then you can see where they kinda completely skipped some haha but the pros outweigh the cons. The music is absolutely stellar! The soundtrack can break or make any show and for this show it's its wings. The music will blow you away, make the hair stand up on the back of your neck, & literally make you feel like your going to squirm out of your body. The voice acting is amazing, the script is just so stupid and funny. Not many shows can smoothly keep you laughing but these guys are great at it, even when somethings not expected to be comical they'll have you chuckling. The story itself isn't deep at first but thats only because your still in the beginning of the story itself, the scene is just being set! There's so much potential for the characters development & the plot, i cannot wait for the seasons to come!

4/5:Why not 5/5? Animation is like a 3-3.5/5 sometimes and then others its like a 6/5, so this is my main point killer, but it does improve in the seasons to come. Music:5/5 Amazing, it makes the show what it is. Character Design: 4/5 Everyone is simple and yet unique, they really have a nearly perfect balance. Plot: 4/5 There's a lot of potential, so many places to go but not ahole lot revealed yet thus my hopes are high! Give this show a shot, i know the animation turns many people off instantly but if you give it that small chance i can almost guarantee you'll enjoy it far more than you thought you would have.

score 9/10

mercfma 24 October 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3342474/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部