View: 55|Reply: 0

Entertaining to start, excited to see more!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
29-5-2020 02:56:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
RWBY is definitely the kind of show that appeals to a certain kind of audience. I happen to like the fantasy genre and perhaps am biased towards it, but that doesn't change my opinion on the overall quality of the show. Roosterteeth is known for putting out quality internet humour and while this isn't their niche, I think that the show is really good for what it is. I've seen a lot of people on the internet hating on it, because it's "much lower quality than other animes" but that's because it's not trying to be on par with Japanese animation companies many of which have well established companies with hundreds of employees. Roosterteeth has approximately 25 people actually working on RWBY and considering the level of quality that comes from that, it's something to be in awe of. The show itself is a more creative style of animation using 3d rendered models instead of 2d drawings. The fight sequences are definitely the highlight of the show, with beautiful choreography and interesting aspects to the fights, such as weapons. The characters leave a little to be desired as they have not really gone into depth about their individual character traits, back stories or interactions between one another, but i expect them to be planning it for one of the upcoming seasons. All in all, RWBY is an amazing fantasy animation show that will provide plenty of entertainment now and in the future.

score 8/10

Nyincanada 22 January 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2947087/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部