View: 62|Reply: 0

About what I expected and still room to grow.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
29-5-2020 02:56:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Wow, I really don't understand the Rooster Teeth fan base raving on about this series. It's been enjoyable so far but no where near any animation series I have watched in the past. Obviously the people at Rooster Teeth have less budget than the regular cartoon/anime big shot company. But when watching this from an objective view and treating it like any other show I will say this.

Unique animation however it does look awkward to me in certain instances, this can be improved however as I said it's one season in. -Dialogue was passable whilst occasionally cheesy. - Characters still have room to grow. (not really a bad thing if I'm honest) -Fighting scenes were well choreographed but are often dragged and sometimes simply fodder driven with the occasional spark of creativity.

Overall I really liked it. A six star is a good rating I just don't think it deserves any more, obviously as a new series appears it can improve upon the score but as of now it's alright, it's no Red Vs Blue but soon enough it can reach those heights.

score 6/10

omarf1996 14 November 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2905550/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部