View: 62|Reply: 0

My Number One show

[Copy link]
29-11-2019 00:49:27 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
It's funny. I have been watching the show since its inception, and consider it the best show on TV today, and yet I have rarely written about it. It is true the show's golden era (Orbach, Bratt, Waterston, Hennessey) has long passed, but the show somehow keeps moving forward, even with some bad choices in both permanent roles and guest spots. Of course, some of those permanent spots turned out to be far from permanent. The new season starts in a few days, and additional cast changes are in store. We shall see what we shall see. But it remains that no other show on television, including the many L&O spinoffs, comes close to touching the original LAW AND ORDER for originality, acting, scripting, direction and production values. I can only assume that show originator Dick Wolf is keeping an active hand in things. Having just watched large portions of an L&O New Year's marathon on TNT, I was struck by how much the show has developed but also that the show has had it "right" from the very beginning. It has rarely faltered.

score 8/10

xredgarnetx 1 January 2008

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1791369/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部