View: 47|Reply: 0

One episode in and Im done

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 09:26:43 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Im not going to comment on the lack of historical accuracy or indeed the lack of quality to the production in general or the fact that once again the producers of a TV show has cast someone who is British as a 'bad guy' (YAWN), what I will comment on is the really pathetic attempt to seduce the male audience in to watching it for cheap titillation.

At the first Abortion ceremony the viewer is treated to a thinly disguised metaphoric pseudo-sex act between the 'Cinnamon Girl' as she was referred to in the show and the soon to be Mrs Wretched.

Then again at Sabbath ceremony in the Bedroom, where more of the same happened, except this time the 'Cinnamon Girl' unscrews the end of a Broomstick and gives the impression that she was too use it like a bloody dildo....

I was in bits, laughing so hard that any atmosphere it was trying to build was gone.

I have a rule when it comes to TV. If it uses pointless Sex Scene in the first episode, it has no story worth bothering with and it can do one.

This show has little redeeming quality as it is but now I cant sweep the Back yard without having a chuckle...

Anyway, If you want 'Twilight Games the Lesbian years' mixed in with a little bit of Historical nonsense....You'll love it, otherwise swerve this like a Puritan would a Whorehouse.

score 3/10

antsquires74 26 May 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3022699/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部