View: 65|Reply: 0

Best New Action Suspense TV Series of 2013

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 09:00:16 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Having watched Banshee's first 6 episodes on demand, my wife and I are hooked. With Showtime's Dexter coming to an end, Cinemax Banshee is our new favorite show. I hope it will last for more than 10 seasons. It's that good.

What is nice about Banshee is that the bad guys get their share of street justice at the end of every episode. You will be satisfied at the end of each episode - a lot of action with the right conclusion/ending. This is just the opposite of 'the Following TV series w/ Kevin Bacon' where you end up frustrated at the end of each episode, because the bad guys gets away with it.

This is a dark show about a small town with different shady characters. What's nice about it is that the storytellers and director weaves these characters beautifully showing how each and everyone is connected to each other from the protagonist, to the Amish, to the local businessman, to the drug dealers, and the local rednecks. And yeah - the women are smoking hot - Ivana Milicevic, the teenage Amish girl lover of Tony Starr (Lilli Simmons) - smoking body, the police woman (Trieste Kelly Dunn), the widow of the guy Lucas killed = Kat Moody (Kay Story). These 4 women are so hot, they give juice and adrenaline to Banshee.

Lastly, the show is shot on location in North Carolina, just 1.5 - 2 hours away from where we live. Hopefully, we could catch the filming of the show :)

score 10/10

ayap-640-670029 16 July 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2833911/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部