View: 66|Reply: 0

Bright Shinning Star

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 09:00:16 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This show has the making of a great series, from what I've seen so far a con gets released out of prison after serving 15 years inside for something that he clearly did do but was setup for just the same.

It seems his ex lover was involved and basically just took the money and ran when he was leading them away or something to that effect. There are also already mass organized crime elements and all of this circling around the fact that the main character has now started to impersonate a cop.

Yes this will definitely shape up to be one of the better shows for sure I highly recommend watching it.

The cast is spot on, characters seem to be well thought out and flow nicely together and everyone has a past which you see just a glimmer of but leaves you wanting to find out more about. A fantastic start I give it a 10/10 and eagerly await the next episode.

Update: First 3 seasons were fantastic, the last season looks like it was put together by a child with a crayon on a napkin. I don't know why but for some strange reason they completely changed the formula and the way the story lines run in the last season and it's a complete and utter disaster.

score 10/10

killer1h 12 January 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2736701/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部