View: 63|Reply: 0

action, gore, nudity and excellent stories

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 09:00:14 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Not interested at all in this series because the summary didn't fulfill what i do like in a series I never picked it up until a friend told me to do so because it's rather not that bad at all. Have seen the two seasons at this writing I must say that it is one of the best series I have seen so far.

People of True Blood being involved it shows again. You have different 'people' in it like the white people, the Amish and the Indians and the androgen that does give Banshee a special touch. But not only that, the characters are very strong and the way it was shot is excellent with a lot of arty-shots. To give it an extra touch the score used is special too.

I wont go into the story itself because it do evolve every time and some things you just don't see coming. It never has a boring moment, every episode delivers excellent suspense full of action (some rather gory), fight scene's that are brutal, a lot of nudity even full frontal and extreme people.

After Spartacus and The Walking Dead series this surely follows in my personal top 5. A must see.

Gore 2,5/5 Nudity 2,5/5 Effects 3/5 Story 3,5/5 Comedy 0/5

score 10/10

trashgang 4 November 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3117281/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部