View: 77|Reply: 0

Huge fan of the books and now of the show

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 08:33:26 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Minor spoiler alert!

I am a huge fan of the books, I have read all 13 and I love them so I was really excited when I heard they would do a series. I liked the movie but if you've read the books you know there a lot of errors and there wasn't enough of the writer's character and style. In the series you can really sense his style, from the quotes to how the characters talk and work. They've made really small changes that aren't bad at all. I would really recommend it to anyone who wants to watch something different. I was really intrigued when I saw the parents but in the final episode , everything falls in its rightful place. The thing that got me more excited other than the dark style and humour is the quotes. The books have the best dark quotes I've ever heard and I love how he explains a world. The actors are really good and fit quite perfectly with the description. There are second characters that are not like the books but I don't mind. I loved what they did in the lumber mill episodes , and how they described the definition of the word "partner". Overall it was a great experience and I am looking forward to the next seasons. They've only covered the first 4 books so I hope we will see a lot more!

score 10/10

dafnimargaretzaf 18 January 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3622489/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部