View: 47|Reply: 0

Disappointing, unrealistic, far fetched, beyond clichéd

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 08:25:19 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
At one point "24" was very good. Season 1 at least came with something new, gripping, highly addictive and relatively believable. However, following seasons simply failed to deliver. I for one can not stand it when producers treat us "viewers" like mindless, unintelligent morons, ready to swallow any old rubbish they concoct. More than likely, the writers come with these ideas under duress, worrying about their jobs if they don't give the corporate decision makers what they think the public wants.

How can someone believe the antics going on inside a top notch government agency like CTU??? People running around ALWAYS suspecting traitors from within own ranks, threatening colleagues with loaded guns, pistol whipping other - internal - employees into submission/cooperation, mistrusting everyone, and so on...??!??!

I mean come on, give me a break! For the love of god, please stop spewing this type of rubbish out, just for the sake of filling air time!

I could not help myself and viewed one episode, just to satisfy my curiosity, woefully hoping and praying it will be worth watching in entirety, partly because Keifer Sutherland was no longer cast. Sadly, I was so disappointed I could not help myself but write this review. The actors are without substance, the plot is weak, the characters non- intriguing since from word go we're plunged into mindless action, and of course we have one "hero" being pitted against a ruthless terrorist organization, on his own, without any support and totally distrusting his own people to boot. Brilliant, just brilliant.

Conclusion, this is junk. Don't waste your time. It was done in haste, by people that are more concerned with profits and air time, as opposed to quality filming.

Watch "Homeland" if you want a real intelligent and gripping TV series.

score 1/10

mike_at_hm 9 April 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3681005/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部