View: 58|Reply: 0

24 minutes past Midnight

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 08:25:19 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Angry people shouting, and crying everywhere, the dialogue had no other dialogue. Apart from all of the usual renegade break protocol to get the job done, tripe. Who are they selling this to. What really grabbed me was spot that white person, because if they weren't female, or somebody else getting sucker punched. It was where is waldo? There was no other line in between. Well it just isn't my demographic, I might as well be watching mutant super ninjas, because that makes sense.

The acting was utterly terrible, when he posses holding guns shooting, the targeting is not even on target, I know it's just a toy but try. Like episode one in his home he gets the terrorist gun. The terrorist conveniently happens to be standing behind glass, behind a chair that can lean back, and the wooden chair that he's tied up on shatters by the impact of it hitting the floor, causing the terrorist to drop that gun. He gets the gun and then shoots another terrorist outside aiming at his GF, but where is he pointing that gun, it is aiming at his GF's head. Later his arms are flailing about emphasizing angry speech emotions upon talking to his other squad member was comedy.

score 1/10

greenwhich 18 February 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3641855/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部