View: 69|Reply: 0

So very, very bland...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 06:38:42 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Let me just say that the humor in this show is extremely dry, so dry that it's bland. Dry humor is really only genuinely funny when it's imported from England. Plus, all these women do is bed-hop and sit around and gripe and whine about things and problems that they essentially pulled out of thin air. It was kind of hard to feel sympathetic whenever two girls broke up with their boyfriends only to find that they were dating somebody else, and all they did was gripe about it. Why not just get a new boyfriend yourself? And all the great fashions and stuff that nobody really can afford are all cute and cool, but to me, it looks like a fantasy world. People say the show is "feminist" but the only truly feminist one is Samantha, because she has the attitude of "I can do whatever I want and the naysayers can all kiss my butt." The rest of them make my ears ring from all their whining to really appreciate what they are saying. I have absolutely no sympathy or good regard for a group of women who do nothing but gripe, gripe, gripe all day long, and I have no sympathy towards a woman who has a man who loves her and does great things for her, and cheats on him. I would say to her that you had the greatest love in your life, and you were too much of a whiny, snotty little twit to appreciate it. Plus, what's with all the analyzing all the time? If you love somebody, that feeling just comes out of nowhere--you don't have to analyze it to death. The only good episode was when Nathan Lane was on, just because it's Nathan Lane. One thing I did find hilarious was the brunette one's quest for the "perfect man", and we all know there really is no such thing. You can find a man who is intelligent, sweet, funny and charming and treats you right, but what's more important--if he treat you right (but still sits around in his underwear watching Star Trek) or if he's got a great pedigree (but is pompous and arrogant all the time and just goes along with what you say). The show is boring, materialistic and shallow and is an insult to female friendships as well as to men, making men look like sex toys that can be tossed aside when finished with them.

score 1/10

jeha-2 19 July 2008

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1913811/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部