View: 59|Reply: 0

"Three hookers and their mum"

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:38:40 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
What a load of feminist twaddle! I am completely flabbergasted as to why this show is popular. It is essentially four women (two who are attractive, two who look like animals) sleeping their way through every man in New York, but not thinking they are sluts and instead blaming everything on the men. Even the "least slutty" one is still a slut. In one episode, not having sex on the first date is seen as a "challenge".

It is 2012. I am really bored of the "men are wrong, let's blame everything on the men." It is boring, inaccurate and has no place influencing others on a TV show. The only bearable character is Samantha, who realises she is trying to act like a man and have sex like a man but does not want children or marriage, and embraces it - at least that is honest. Also, for someone who spends so much money on fashion, the lead character (the one who is famous for looking like a foot/horse) dresses like some kind of homeless, blind transvestite. I would rather eat my own left arm than let any children of mine watch this show, except maybe as a lesson into "why feminists are so damaging to society". Surprise surprise that one of them becomes accidentally pregnant by the way - how responsible is that (and predictable). The fact that any of these characters become mothers is quite frankly disgusting.

score 1/10

gsceldridge 20 December 2012

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2722362/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部