View: 57|Reply: 0

Splendid!!

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:38:39 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
.."Sex And The City" is so unique, so original, so fresh, I totally understand why it appeals to men, women.... These stories are delivered with such honesty, and rawness that you can't help but say to yourself: "oh my God, I feel like that too!" or "that happens to me!" We all know of someone, who has experienced 'something' similar to the story lines. That's the beauty of "Sex And The City". It tells it like it is. And Something has to be said for the BRILLIANT performances each and every one of these women (and men) gives. Sarah Jessica Parker is amazing. She radiates every emotion to perfection. Kim Cattrall is my favorite. She's a blonde bombshell who does not beat around the bush. Her character is so openly honest with 'everything', you can't help but love her character "Samantha" and either cheer or crack up at her episodes. Cynthia Nixon's character is awesome. I think we all have a little bit of "Miranda" in all of us. And Kristin Davis as the annoying, "Charlotte", gives the story lines that feeling of "hope" and "innocence". This show truly deserves all the praise and awards it's currently getting. Do yourself a favor, buy and see "Sex And The City" and see for yourself. You'll be hooked, and you'll discover a world that many try to "avoid". We're only human! We deserve a little "Sex and the City".

10/10

score /10

VivienLeighsnumber1fan 21 May 2002

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0559211/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部