View: 64|Reply: 0

Horrible Show, and have no idea why women like it so much....

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:38:40 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Let me just start by saying that I don't really like chick shows or chick flicks that much, and this show tops the list of chick stuff that I hate more than anything else. I hate this show more than I hate When Harry Met Sally. First of all, these women have the best of everything: they have beautiful New York apartments, great careers, a closet full of designer clothing, have sexy men at their beck and call and have a close friendship, and they STILL find something to bitch and moan about. That's all those women did on the show is bitch and moan about their own self-manufactured drama. That's right, crap they bring upon themselves, and it's very annoying.

One thing that really grinds my gears about the show is that Sarah Jessica Parker spends the entire episode talking in circles and her grand conclusion is that she HAS no conclusion. Then what was the point in all that? What was the point in going around and analyzing every single nuance without coming to any sort of resolution? Most of the time I have no idea what she is talking about anyway.

Another thing is that the characters aren't real characters, but stereotypes. You have your thinking analyzing woman, your nymphomaniac man-eater who says "give it to me" and "go home" to every man simply because she feels that she can, the hardworking attorney who really has a bitter feeling towards men in the first place and the Park Avenue yuppie girl who does nothing but whine and pine for her white knight. The women are shallow, vacuous and do nothing but get together to complain about things that are just ridiculous. These chicks remind me of the girls that were mean to me in high school (so why the hell would I want to watch them now?). These women seem to feel that they are at liberty to treat men like crap, and then bitch about men treating them like crap, because that's the "cool and hip" thing to do.

This show is exactly why I don't really care for chick shows.

score 2/10

blossomingartist8675 19 May 2012

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2614006/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部