View: 30|Reply: 0

I love this show

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 06:23:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I've always been a science fiction fan, and especially like time travel stories. I have followed this from the beginning, and it seems to be one of the best series that the SciFi channel has allowed to play out. (I was really annoyed when they cancelled Dark Matter, and one or two others that I forget now.)
I think the cast is excellent: Aaron Stanford is low-key enough to be believable (to me, anyway); Barbara Sukowa is kind of a gem; Amanda Schull, maybe a little less believable than some of the others-especially her fighting skills; and my personal favorite, Emily Hampshire, who took over the Brad Pitt from the movie and brought it into a complete new realm,. She does a great crazy!
We're on the cusp of the last three episodes, and I'll be sorry to see it end, but it's never good to drag out shows longer than they should go, and I think this has hit its, er, time window.
And when I think about it, how many time travel series have their been on teevee? Back when I was a kid: Time Tunnel (I loved that!), It's About Time (a comedy). I'm sure I'm missing a bunch, but 12 Monkeys stands out in a big way.
Admittedly, it can be hard to follow now and again-especially when a new season begins... but I like scripts that make me think. This is one of my favorites.

score 9/10

scott-1657 5 July 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4227132/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部