View: 34|Reply: 0

this is the time travel show i had to create IMDb account to review for.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 06:23:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
i am a passive user , i don't write reviews, i just read them . but this show . it deserves my ratings . mostly i like sci fi shows and in which time travel is my favourite category . in starting i just thought that it is just an usual time travel show . also as i had watched the movie ' 12 monkeys' so i thought hey i know the story and unless i have something new , something mysterious to watch and discover for in a show i don't give it a hit . but hey i must admit that i was wrong . this show is just perfect . i like the complex storyline and this show has it . it is not just entertainment . its much more . it not only provides you opportunities to ask questions about the concept of time travel but also later on unfold them with answers .

the first season is base so its average then , but then it picks up the pace and move you through a great journey. the second season is 2 times better than the 1st and the 3rd one is is the same times better than the 2nd in terms of quality and story unfolding . otherwise whole show is just awesome totally . it doesn't get any better . now waiting for 4th season for which i will have to wait until 2018 . but it does worth for that.

it has characters you will get familiar with . its has mind bending events and episodes . which will make you just get more of it as soon as possible .

if you are a scifi fan , and looking for a show, the story of which the effect of which you are going to remember all the coming years . give this show a chance.

:- i am not a good writer and then it is English . but i managed anyhow . thanks

score 10/10

pambreesh 5 July 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3746725/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部