View: 73|Reply: 0

The endings suck

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:04:12 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 8/10

After watching Everybody Hates Chris, I hate the endings on a lot of the episodes. Plus, I see why things end badly for Chris. Mostly, he does stuff to get himself in trouble, especially when he got a bad grade on his report card and tried to hide it from his parents. I had a feeling they were going to find out about it. He's lucky he didn't get whipped. Plus, when he got a dog, I liked the part when he was training it and trying to get the attack out of him. That part reminded me of Mulan when she was going to war. She still kicks butt up to this day. Anyways, I didn't like the way that episode ended. When Blackie wanted to attack Chris, he didn't know enough Spanish to avoid being attacked. Personally, he should have gotten a rottweiler since it understands English. Plus, whenever rottweilers sense something good or bad, they act on it immediately. It's like being on Fear Factor in the end. So far, two other episodes I like are when Chris and Drew skipped school so Drew could meet Wayne Gretsky and when Chris called in a bomb threat when there wasn't going to be one. It was similar to crying wolf because in the end, someone cried wolf for real and no one came to help. In other words, when someone called in a bomb threat for real, no one came to help. As a results, the school got blown up. Now, the kids have nowhere to go during the day until their parents enroll them somewhere else. Plus, the ending on Everybody Hates Gretsky was funny. When Chris and Drew got out of the limo, their parents were furious, especially their mother. They were getting whipped big time. Dead Boys walking. Picture both of them having difficulties walking. That would be funnier. Although, the final episode wasn't as good as Malcolm in the Middle's. I can't believe Chris dropped out of school and it didn't show whether or not he passed the GED. After that episode was over, I took the earphones out of my ear and threw them on the desk. That is just wrong.

covergirl10452 21 July 2010

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2283243/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部