One of the funniest TV series ever made

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 06:04:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 9/10

Seriously how is this only a 7/10? This is much better than the garbage we have to watch today. I use to watch this as a kid all the time don't know anyone who hated at the time even tho the title was "Everybody hates Chris"! I mean it had Chris Rock in it as the directer-arguably one of the funniest comedians ever to live. The story was brilliant based around a 13 year old Chris (representing Chris rock when he was a child) who is poor has to live in a poor area of Brooklyn with his 2 younger siblings Tacha and drew along with his two hardworking parents. What really made the progamme stand out was Julius the father of the family played as Terry crews. He played his part so diligently that it made it believable that hulk sized Terry Crew is indeed a poor man working 2 jobs to keep his family surviving. What makes this a classic and up there with the greats i. e Fresh prince of belair, Friends etc. is the laughter. Everybody Hates Chris was simply always funny to watch. Every episode had more unique laughter to bring. So if you didn't get to witness this brilliant show like I did then get watching ASAP wherever it be online illegally! or buying the box-set or maybe You tubing for some episodes.

mohamod79 13 August 2012

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2658235/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部