View: 144|Reply: 1

Chris is hated by virtually everyone. Everything he does people find something that is wrong with it and call him out on it.

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:04:11 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 1/10

My sister recently started recording these episodes on Nick@Nite because she was wondering what the show was about. I was also curious and so I decided to try it. I absolutely hated this show and dread having to listen to it when my sister is watching it. All of the jokes are extremely offensive because they are very racial and aren't even that funny. The only good part about the show every episode has one or two jokes that make me chuckle but besides that there are really no funny jokes and most times I find myself questioning why this show was put on air at all. Besides the jokes the acting isn't good. All of the characters are completely over-acting and are not believable in the slightest. All the girls are always pouring themselves over the brother and he isn't even that attractive and Chris is always talking about hot girls and that is usually the only thing that is ever on his mind. I am going to stop ranting and say that no one should ever watch this show unless you want to suddenly gain the urge to hit your head against a wall!

realteenreviews 16 July 2010

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2280332/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
19-12-2020 07:16:22 Mobile | Show all posts
it was on air because people could actually take jokes back then
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules