View: 60|Reply: 0

Is this a Prison or a Lesbian Highshool?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 05:59:31 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 1/10

You don't feel in Prison anymore, Its feels like a High school.

Season 3, begins with meaningless episodes, empty characters, empty scripts that lead nowhere, performances like drama class when I was in high school like (@KimikoGlenn).

It is obvious that writers were out of ideas; No more fresh, innovative and captive, since most of the dialogs bored me to death and force you to overtake, just as there are nonsense characters only place to fill up and consume time as Kimiko Glenn, known as So So (KimikoGlenn), doing a annoying performances, senseless and full of bad performances, yesterday tweet to Kimiko to let her know what i thought about her character, the woman can not deal with criticisms and blocked me, this is what happens when studios hire mediocre actors, who can not give and express feelings on camera.

DO Not waste your time watching this series, not have any sense and not leads to anything, it is too tedious, vexatious and meaningless ...

The hook is selling sex with lesbians, but really boring topics are repetitive and vexatious. I do not want to put spoilers, so you judge by yourself, but it's actually the worst series that I've ever see. the first 2 seasons were entertaining, but it exceeds the limits of boredom, no issues, no good performances and episodes no sense to each other.

Orange Is The New Black has just signed their death penalty, the audience will stop watching and writes and directors can't do anything to save it.

LAME WRITES, LAME ACTRESS, LAME SCRITPS, BORING SCREENPLAYS.

buffon_0 14 June 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3257926/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部