View: 72|Reply: 0

It's crap. Pure and simple.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
9-5-2020 02:25:12 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Crap. Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap. It's an annoying, pathetic excuse for a cartoon that doesn't deserve it's time slot. A time slot that could be used for a much better cartoon like Fairly OddParents or SpongeBob. The person who came up with Jimm Neutron is either a - no. I'll stop right now. Why?. Because, I'm 14 and this show is aimed at a younger age group. Maybe kids find it's stupid, annoying characters and unbelievingly dull plots amusing. I don't know. I hate it. Here's why....

The characters: are all terrible, annoying, uninteresting weirdos that make you wanna hang them. Jimmy's dad (Hugh or whatever his name is) acts and moves like a homicidal maniac that should be locked up in an insane asylum, and his obsession with ducks is just plane disturbing. Sheen is the same situation. He looks like he'd commit murder just to get his hands on the newest Ultra Lord action figure. And, may I ask, what is up with Carl and his sinister love of llamas? That is just not right, I tell you, not right. Jimmy is not as completely terrible as the other characters, but he is still completely terrible, especially as a lead character. At least his not psychologically disturbed like everyone else on this show.

The animation: is waaaaaaay too exaggerated. Jimmy's dad moves like what I described him to resemble above. Sheen has those weird and sinister shifty eyes... he's definitely up to something. I know that it is a cartoon, and it shouldn't be too realistic but this is pushing it too far. And one more thing, why does everyone run like an old granny? The jokes: there's a saying that goes something along the lines of ''a joke's only as funny as the person who tells it''. Well, as I already expressed my opinions on the characters who tell the jokes, you probably know that I think the jokes are also crap. They all either fall flat on their face, or are ruined by the horrible characters. Which is a shame as there's some jokes that would actually have been quite funny on another show.

There are other problems. Like, why does Jimmy (being the Einstein that he is) hang out with brain dead idiots like Carl and Sheen? Why did the people who make this show feel it necessary to include romance when this show is clearly for small children who aren't interested in that kind of thing.

Well, that's my opinion. You may well disagree but that you're opinion. As for me, I'll be avoiding this show as long as it haunts the TV schedule.

score /10

vcannyghin 10 October 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1190631/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部