View: 69|Reply: 0

One of my favorite shows of all time.

[Copy link]
9-5-2020 02:25:11 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I know some people don't like this show. But it's one of my favorites. This was one of the three Nicktoons(not Nick Jr.) I watched as a young child. I watched this along with SpongeBob and the Fairy Odd Parents. I still like watching all 3. I know you all may think nostalgia would play a big part in this. But, while that may be part of it, in my memory Nick quit airing the show often shortly after it was cancelled. I only remember watching it often in my early childhood so I forgot many of the stories and never saw many of them. I only remember a few of the episodes specifically but I still remember watching the show. I wish Nick never stopped airing this regularly and I even remember being mad when they did quit airing it. I know some people may argue the animation is terrible but I don't really have a problem with it. I think it works fine with the style of the show. I think the stories and humor are good and find this to be a good show. I don't really know why so many people don't like this. I think the show may just be aimed at some specific audience. I guess it's just one of those love or hate shows. Well I love it.

score 10/10

Weatheronthe8 11 January 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4574039/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部