View: 65|Reply: 0

Cute, sassy, and witty

[Copy link]
9-5-2020 02:25:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
As an eighteen-year-old female who still adores cartoons in general, and Nickelodeon in particular, I have to give two thumbs up to Jimmy Neutron. A ten-year-old genius growing up with a pair of delightfully sit-commy parents and a circle of very amusing friends, Jimmy is your ideal cheerful misfit. He has a massive lab and invents everything from self-putting-away pants to invisible hamsters. He has a hershey kiss type hairstyle which accounts for half of his height, and he's never without his faithful robotic dog Goddard or his hysterical friends. From poor, chubby Carl- who is so alergic to everything he's practically living in a plastic bubble- to the "Ultra Lord"-obsessed Sheen (who has a crazy excitement problem) to the sassy Cindy Vortex (Jimmy's number one enemy and also secret crush)-these kids have a great chemistry. I laugh my head off at this show, mostly at Jim's naive and ridiculously happy parents- Hugh and Judy "Sugar Booger" Neutron. If you want to see some great computer animation and laugh a lot, give Jimmy a try! I give it nine stars out of ten.

score /10

blinkprincess17 18 January 2003

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0877560/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部