View: 55|Reply: 0

These are bugs bunny cartoons on steroids.

[Copy link]
29-4-2020 02:58:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
If you haven't sat down for an episode of animaniacs, then you're definitely missing out on something special. Sadly, I never got the chance to watch this show as a child, but my cousin did, and years later he introduced me to it. Since then, i've been hooked.

Animaniacs centres around the adventures of the zany Warner siblings, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot. The Warners were created in the 1930s, but were considered too zany for the time, and locked away in the famous Warner bros water tower in the movie lot. In 1993, they made an escape and since then, have been escaping time and time again to go on several adventures, some as exciting as helping Michaelangelo paint the roof of the Sistine chapel, or some as silly as dropping anvils on the head of a bad Barney the dinosaur rip-off, which is probably my favourite animaniacs bit.

There's also a few other bits, including the goodfeathers (A parody of the goodfellas) Slappy the Squirrel, a squirrel from New York with a rougher than rough, tougher than tough attitude Pinky and the brain, 2 lab rats who try to take over the world through awkward plans, and Minerva mink, who looks like a pin-up girl.

The show has one big seller - it's adult humour. There are several double entendres that give the show it's salt. the most obvious, is when the warner bros lay eyes on beautiful women, they blurt out in unison "HELLLLLOOOOOOO Nurse!" with their sister sometimes clobbering them over the head with a mallet and saying "boys!" Bottom line, if you get a chance, check out animaniacs, it's totally worth watching.

10/10

score 10/10

The_Light_Triton 4 September 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2863352/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部