View: 57|Reply: 0

An unseen to many

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
29-4-2020 02:58:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I've watched the first 20 episodes of the series and I really like it.

You got Wakko, Yakko, and Dot causing havoc on the Warner lot, but also they have other adventures.

Pinky and the Brain always open with "What are we going to do tonight, Brain?" "The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world." Brain's plans always fail, despite near-success. I wonder why? Then there is the Goodfeathers, a spoof of Godfather. Three birds who are loyal to a statue in New York.

Buttons and Mindy where a little girl named Mindy gets herself into trouble, without realizing it, and Buttons is forced to save her and gets in trouble in the end, despite heroic.

Rita and Ruff are the cat/dog duo, the former sings in every cartoon she's in. Its a great time watching them too.

The Chicken Boo I cant say yet, cause only 1 appearance during the first 20 episodes.

I love Dr. scratchansniff, his short-temper always makes me laugh. Also, Mr. Plotz, "CEO" of Warner Bros. is always trying to ruin the Warner siblings' fun.

Slappy Squirrel is loads of fun. Old, yet clever, she knows how to stop her enemies, despite how unobvious it may be to others.

The hippo segment is boring though, I probably wouldn't watch it anymore and skip it.

All episodes on Netflix, out of syndication.

10/10

score 10/10

bugssponge 2 October 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3554910/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部