View: 62|Reply: 0

Slow Start, Was Worth It!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 12:16:35 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I wont lie for the first 2 episodes and right up until the last minute of episode 3 i really wasn't to into this show at all, but that all changed after episode 3 ended. I was discouraged right off the bat cause of the first two episodes, all you hear about is this mystery and all the characters begin to talk about it and never finish, it was just pissing me off because it felt like the show wasn't moving anywhere at all. It picked up at the end of episode 3 enough that made me think hey this show might be worth it, so i stuck with it and i wasn't disappointed. Even at the very end i was honestly surprised by the outcome.

This was my first serious pure mystery anime I've ever seen and i have to say it was pretty good. It had some violence, and a ton of eerie mystery vibe that i started to like. So if your looking for a good mystery anime with blood then you will most likely like this, but make sure you give it a chance past episode 3 because for me i didn't like it at all until i got past that point.

Overall: 4/5. Why? Well the voice acting wasn't as good as i think it could of been, especially in the beginning. It may have stayed the same throughout and i just got use to it but i remember thinking to myself several times i hate the way they sound like their forcing themselves to talk like that. But I really liked the characters, they all had good personalities but i think one of the only reasons i was able to stick through in the beginning was "Mei Misaki" i really loved her vibe and look.

score 8/10

mercfma 7 June 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3030154/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部