View: 50|Reply: 0

Thrilling, scary, but it doesn't make any sense since the first ep.

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 12:16:33 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Pro: The music and the graphic theme indeed scary

Cons: 1. The synopsis is wrong LOL. The story doesn't talk about ghost name Misaki. Oh okay, you think you can make a twist by making synopsis based on ep. 1-2 only, but even after the end episode (12), noone knows how the curse begin, how it starts, or the reason why the curse exist. It just said how to end up curse, but the curse will be back again next year. So say hello to next year Hunger Games!

2. There is no way REAL school would allow or keep silent on this kind of curse who responsible to several death EACH YEAR! As far as the show begin to the end, there is no other school teacher from other class worried, there is no school investigation, there is no police man around, there is no journalist. There is no education ministry representative comes to investigate. Such a WEIRD

3. (SPOILER) Why every student seems like wants to kill Misaki eventhought There is none of them really sure she is the guilty one. Exactly!! It doesn't make any sense. Some of student says, "it doesn't matter if i am wrong, i will figure it out once i kill you." Duh! Whats wrong with high school kid now?

4. Misaki replace her sister place in class in order to solve the mystery. She even have a supernatural power to see a ghost but she is reluctant to use the power at least she should used it in the beginning of school trip. She doesn't do that because it is scary?? Even after she heard the tape recorded about how to break the curse?? Why? She can save so many lives!!

OKK thats from me.

score 6/10

violetandblue-42882 16 August 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5063196/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部