View: 75|Reply: 0

Fives short review

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 12:16:30 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Another is a horror / mystery anime series that does everything right in this genre. Horror has many subgenres and a good mystery-horror movie or series is rare to find. The story behind the student Koichi Sakakibara, the strange girl with an eye patch in his new class and a series of gruesome deaths is well writen and good directed. Another only works, if you don't know much about the plot, so with every episode you will definitely be surprised and have "WTF-moments". In my opinion it is one of the best plots I ever saw in this subgenre. The anime has only 13 episodes and each episode has about 20 minutes, it's very short story. So to tell you something about the characters or more about the plot doesn't make sense because it would be just a spoiler, but I can promise the characters are really cool! Since episode one the anime has a scary and strange atmosphere and the death scenes are also very brutal. I can recommend this anime if you like the genres horror and mystery, because then you will enjoy a unique story. But if you dont like to see brutal scenes than you should think about watching it.

Have a nice day!

score 9/10

SagentFives 23 September 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5139198/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部