View: 59|Reply: 0

this show is a detriment to millennials

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 10:23:56 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Where do I even begin... if I had to pick one stereotypical show about the portrayal of entitled, spoiled millennials, this would be it. It seems like everyone on this show wants to live in NYC and have a certain lifestyle and have the perfect job right out of college without working for it or paying their dues. And no one seems to have any direction in their life. They're all just kind of running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I get that your 20's are an uncertain time in life for many people but this seems ridiculous. Either Lena Dunham is a being satirical and purposely portraying millennials like this or she really thinks this is how everyone in my (and her) generation acts. I will admit that the show does have its funny moments but that seems to be overshadowed by the constant whining and narcissistic banter coming from everyone's mouth. And on a side note, what is with these people and the way they have sex? Is every millennial in NYC some kind of sexual deviant? Because of this show, I now know where the stereotype that millennials are lazy and entitled and have zero work ethic comes from.

score 2/10

mgonzalez9724 7 May 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3465360/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部