View: 57|Reply: 0

Keep Your Clothes On Lena

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 10:23:56 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
When I first saw the trailer for this show it reminded me of a cheap version of Sex and The City. I ran out of shows to watch so out of pure boredom I decided to watch Girls on demand. I wish I could get my time back. Why Lena Dunham thinks everyone wants to see her naked body every few minutes is crazy to me?? Yeah I get the whole female empowerment issue but showing your gross body every episode is way too much. And in what real world would any attractive man want to have sex with someone so unattractive and I'm not just talking about her ill built physique. Her attitude alone is disgusting. Hannah is so self absorbed, narcissistic and egotistical that it's shamefully pathetic. In what world does someone like her dress so poorly and act so selfish and still is able to maintain a sexual relationship and any real friendships?? It doesn't happen like that. SO what makes this good television?? Nothing about it does. Even with all its awkwardness, it lacks heart and depth. I don't find entertainment in false relations between females. All they do is talk crap about each other then smile in each others face but still call each other friends. Everyone praises Lena Dunham on her writing of this show but in all reality the writing is junk, the acting is terrible (especially Lena's character Hannah), and the grotesque nudity and sex scenes are so uncomfortable that if any 20 something females say they can relate to this garbage then they really need to reevaluate their lives. And please tell me in what world does NYC always have sunny days and never a day of cold ass winter? Please cancel this joke of a show and make a show that is more realistic that empowers women by proving that not everyone has to be a supermodel to be confident. Please keep your clothes on Lena. In the show and on social media cause no one wants to see your naked body. Look up the word DECENCY and apply to all you do cause that is what real art possesses.

score 1/10

a_star-25509 28 May 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3246925/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部