View: 86|Reply: 0

I love this show!

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 09:22:19 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello to anyone who reads my review :)

I never really liked Rick from the walking dead, and I never really liked Zombies. Right off the bat I felt pretty scared watching this show because I am from Seattle, and the idea of Yellow Stone blowing up is a reality I am afraid of! Who is to say that it doesn't contain some sort of chemical that will turn people into Zombies..? Well that wouldn't be as big of an issue as VAMPIRES who can think and destroy defenses with tools. I feel like they really nailed a Fallout 3/4 atmosphere on the Television, which is pure awesome. I like how the Vampires aren't retarded and can think for themselves, making the survival situation that much more intense. Let's not forget about the cool line of up cast :) Axel is da man, and we all love Vanessa. Personally I think if you don't like this show, you're just like those people who hate on Rick and Morty. This is a great show and I am so happy it got a season 2 :)

By the way can you guess who the murderer is? I boiled it down to two people, and I was right haha! Well thanks for reading, I really love this show and I hope you will too :)

score 10/10

jonsiddhaarth 15 August 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3781400/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部