View: 82|Reply: 0

Just bad

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 09:22:17 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I jumped into this series. Armed only with my own notions of what I could expect from such a title as "Van Helsing" might inspire with a sub-script claiming "she bites back"... 2 minutes in to this current episode (not the first ones) I find Our hero and her merry band engaging what appear to be a couple 'zombies' with assault rifles, then hand guns, and knives while these shambling horror's are pretty much in arms length.

Wow.. So much ammo and just like a bunch of Storm Troopers these guys can't hit a pretty much stationary target, and this is a double digit episode. So even the action is just bad, leaves you feeling kinda ashamed for the characters when some guy with a bow and arrow can manage to take out what these guys go through 50 - 70 rounds of ammo trying to kill. The guy with a bow is like half a block down the street.

Anyways it is NOT Van Helsing, and as for biting.. She couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a Gatling gun. How in heck did this ever get such a high rating?

score 1/10

laughingatthejoke 19 November 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3583029/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部