View: 42|Reply: 0

Wow, No wonder this was canceled. Why not sooner?

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 09:00:43 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This show was complete garbage. The acting is terrible and the story line is extremely unrealistic and has no intellectual value to it. Seriously who writes this stuff? The main characters Carrie and Al have no discernible sexual tension between them and the actors have no real chemistry working together.

Poppy Montgomery is good eye candy but can't act to save her life, but I believe the writers had something to do with that. The flashback recalls are horribly done. The audience wants to figure some of the details out on their own, while this show goes out of it's way to try and explain every last detail. Seriously we don't need the other "dumb" detectives cutting in to explain plot points.

Dylan Walsh is a weird looking dude, can't tell if he's too old or not old enough to be playing this character. Also his character does random out bursts of "holy hell what did all you other detectives do and not tell me about."

Back to Poppy Montgomery, she has a good figure and her face is pretty, but her stupid "oh wait let me flash back and remember minute details" face, is like she is trying to take a dumb but having no luck at all.

Clichés clichés clichés, do the writers try to fit every stupid cop show cliché into every single episode? I think so.

Good god, I've only watched a few episodes but really wonder why I held out hope that it would get better. No wonder this show was on the chopping block once before, the question is why did the network green light it for a 3rd season?

score 3/10

digitalmenace35 19 October 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3107114/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部