View: 60|Reply: 0

An Unexpected Hit

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 09:00:43 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Unforgettable reminds me of 'drama' series that aired in the earlies. It has that slowed pace that gets you hooked on the story. Characters are layered with pure emotion. It leads you to believe that these people very well exist in reality. Then there is Carrie. Most people have commented on her memory skills. It leads me to think that some may not like the actress Poppy Montgomery, but her talent as an actress surpasses any superficial criticism. Be it the clothes she wears or her pride about her 'superpower', she is made human because of them.

I understand how Carrie began her journey and the writers of this series have found a way to place subtle clues in each episode that allows you to think deeper. This is what most series lack these days. It pulls you into this world that encourages you to feel for Carrie and her story. She is far from perfect. She seeks out thrills of life and was lost when her sister died. A piece of her has struggled to survive. Any series that can achieve this connection has a true talent in this television industry. Sadly not many see it because of the emotional depth they cannot achieve within themselves. How can they understand a story arc so detailed? This is far be it, one of the best series television has to offer. The characters represent the closest to reality characters portray. While each director, producer or editor on staff attempt to place a measure of humor or something that can attract more viewers, the series does not falter. There are those that see it for it's value and appreciate the cast as human beings. Carrie's vision of herself in her memories are for us to see the exact moment she focuses on something. It is a televised guide for us, that helps us see into her mind. This is one minor thing some put down to push this series off, but the lessons we learn from each mistake takes us on a whole new journey. This is what television needs.

score 9/10

maine_310 9 May 2012

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2609193/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部