View: 64|Reply: 0

Last comment from 2005? Wow, no wonder the show still has a 7.9 rating.

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 08:42:44 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The first the seasons of weed were great and just judging the show on those seasons it definitely earns a 8/10 stars. However, the show has fallen completely flat after the third season. Relying on sex and nudity to keep they views interested.

This last season is by far the worst of them all. It's like the writers just said, "Their canceling us anyways, why should we give any effort?" Mary-Louise Parker's character, Nancy, always gets into some sort of trouble and manages to wiggle herself out of it some how, usually in a clever and cute way. During this final season Nancy has just gotten out of trouble and into good situations like jobs way too easy. The idiotic reasons why she does are deathly annoying. It makes me want to pull my hair out.

The show, especially this season, has gotten so blatant about it's messaging, like the Nurse listing off all the countries that have public health care. These things take time out of the episode and don't have anything to do with the story. I just can't stand how preachy and up it's own ass this show is.

My recommendation is to just watch the first three seasons and then just assume they live happily ever after in a different town. You might as well cause the show doesn't have any stability or consistency, and not in a good way either.

score 3/10

jacquez_sayton 27 August 2012

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2664974/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部