View: 46|Reply: 0

Most of the reviews

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 08:34:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Most of the reviews here were speedily written after the first episode. Although whilst I agree the first episode was only slightly satisfying and the acting was not great. I do not believe a review should be able to be written without watching the first season. You do not review a movie only seeing 1/12 of it do you?

Other than that so far this show has been picking up in speed and entertainment.

Anyone who has watched BBC Robin Hood will probably agree it had bad acting and effects in the first season but quickly took off. That is what I would compare it too.

So far having watched episode 1 to 3 they have given an good performance. I see myself looking for the next episode after the last one was done. Maybe not with the tenacity I would for a show such as Merlin or Doctor Who, but by no means is it not entertaining for me.

The story and lore of Atlantis, Hercules, Pythagoras, and another lady without giving away any spoilers is much different than what you would have learned from books.

So as the writers took the story of many other legends and made it there own, they are also doing with Greek mythology. This is entertaining in itself to see what they change next.

score 10/10

dc0 19 October 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2891579/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部