View: 47|Reply: 0

Entertaining

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 08:34:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I love this show! Okay, it may not be historically accurate, but who cares? Isn't Atlantis a myth anyway? The acting is first class as are the locations. I was actually surprised to find out it was British as it is so well produced I thought it was American. Sorry British programme makers but some of them don't have the same polish as the American series. Although lately British television dramas are improving and I look forward to more excellent series to come.

Back to Atlantis. The plots are at times exciting and at others humorous especially Hercules. I studied ancient history and enjoy the mention of mythical and historical characters. Quite often it is only a tip of the hat to them but I like it and don't care whether they appeared in the same period of history or not - this is fiction.

Jack Donnelly is a good looking hero and plays his part well with a mixture of courage and vulnerability. He is backed up by other strong actors especially Hercules and Pythagoras - sorry don't know the actors' names.

I have enjoyed every episode so far and hope it goes on for a long time to come.

score 9/10

katie-gail 14 November 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2905267/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部