View: 52|Reply: 0

Action, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, and Comedy all in one.

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 08:12:15 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I been a fan of this series since December 2005.(Yes I started a little late).

But I managed to catch up and saw the entire series.

It's very cool too. And I'm glad it's an anime that no one would make fun of. Cause it doesn't suck like other animes that people always make fun of.

The story is about 2 brothers who lived in a normal life till they learned how to use Alchemy. A Science and ability to transmute matter with equal balance. It involved Equilvent Exchange which plays a big role in being an Alchemist.

The 2 Brothers are named Edward and Alphonse Elric. They were beginning to get the hang of using Alchemist like their own father. But he's been gone for so long they don't know why he's never coming home. One day when all seemed worst their mother past away because of an illness that hasn't been treated.

The Elric Bros. were over whelmed by the site of their mom being dead. And they would like to do anything just to see her face again. So they learned more about alchemy by Izumi a teacher from the south for a few months, after their lessons they returned to their home town.

They uncovered a technique that might be their answer in bring their mother back. Human Transmutation, a technique that's never been accomplished yet, because you can't bring anyone back from the dead. But they gave it a shout by using the right ingredients for an average Adult body and a human transmutation circle.

Once that was all prepared they did the transmutation themselves. It appeared to be working right until something unexpected happened when they're about to pay the price for trying to bring someone back from the dead. Before you know it, Al's soul is in a suit of armor and Ed lost his arm and leg. The Human Transmutation was unsuccessful. They didn't bring their mom back from the dead, just something not human.

After a period of sorrow and pain Ed got his own auto-mail limbs(Animatronic limbs for those who don't have any limbs). Ed decides to join the military so he can have access to learning the secret of a Philospher's Stone(A legendary stone that's suppose to give you the ability of unlimited power that alchemy doesn't require).

So the Elric Bros. packed their things for their long journey. And they will encounter danger, mystery, rivals, and new friends.

FullMetal Alchemist is highly recommend to those who want to see a great anime series that's not edited nor censored. It has language and violence so it's not a show for kids to see. Plus the English version is really good. It's available on DVD too.

score /10

emasterslake 7 April 2006

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1335319/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部