View: 60|Reply: 0

Possibly the best Anime I have ever seen

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 08:12:12 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This anime first came out in English when I was a freshman in high school. I was a real anime geek and would watch whatever would come on Adult swim, but there are certain shows, books, or movies that can change a person's life because of the characters. That's what Full Metal Alchemist was to me. The characters were so well written, each with a past that was unique. This show had me on my seat routing for the two characters Edward and Alphonse. They made the personalities of the characters into someone that people could relate to. They even made the "Bad guys" the homunculus into people that you, in the end, felt kind of sorry for (with the exception of Envy, he can burn for all I care) Also, may I just say that normally I don't like English dubbed anime, but the dubbers of this anime did such a fantastic job and put all the right emotions in to all the right places and they did an extraordinary job with each of the characters. Especially Vic Mignogia with Ed, my hats off to that man, he is an awesome actor! This anime actually, as cheesy and lame as it sounds, helped me a lot with my own personal life. There's one phrase that Edward says, that stands out to me, and that's "You've got a good strong pair of legs on you, it's time to get up and use them" It made me think a lot about how people just sit on their butt and dream, but if you don't take action, then those dreams and things that you want will never become attainable.

score 10/10

punky_cupcake90 13 July 2006

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1419212/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部