View: 90|Reply: 0

Do not listen to history preachers

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 07:33:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi guys

First of all Im not the movie or TV show critic and I sporadically write a review on IMDB. But I am one thing I am a TV show fan I love TV shows. Mostly because the story does not end after 2 hours like in movie. And as a TV show fan I have to say that I love Knightfall.
I simple do not get all the hate in reviews. OK it is not historically accurate. So what?. Im a huge history nerd but I do not care if it is historically correct. It is a TV show about templars. How many more are there ?. Good acting, good story, middle-age settings, knights in shiny armor swordfights, kings and queens. What not to like.

Dont listen to those history preachers in other reviews. I love Knightfall its a very good show and I did purchase HBO go for it. I cannot wait for another episode. Characters are strong and interesting there is a lot of intrigues and killing to match standards of these days. Only thing I dont like is the title. I think that Nightfall is more like clickbait. It follows the mainstream of strong titles. I would go with Gral or Gods will, or something more religious.

Long story short guys. Dont listen to the negative reviews. Nightfall is good and entertaining Tv show the definitely deserves your attention. Watch it you will thank me later.

score 8/10

jan-jankovic-jahoda 7 January 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4026260/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部