View: 44|Reply: 0

Dumb Script Writing! Get your act together!

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 07:07:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I so wanted to enjoy this series, mainly because I liked the characters of TJ, Drew and Jordan. Right now am watching Season 4 episode 2. It ends with TJ receiving a cell phone call from Jordan who is back in the states. TJ is covered in blood and grime, not even had a chance to clean up from his mis-adventure and now he is answering his cell phone? Why did he not just call for help when he was on the run and rescuing Syd! Good grief writers!

Besides that, the drama back in the hospital is ridiculous and just plain dumb. Real ER physicians must be laughing at the errors with the hospital procedures. I could forgive that and continue watching except for the dumb scrips. The best storyline is back in Syria with TJ and Syd. The friction between Paul and his dad is also stupid. Scott's character does not work either. The first and second seasons were best. If this is the best they can do, I predict this series will be cancelled at the end of the season. The producers of this program must not care about it anymore.

score 2/10

lindajean4044 30 June 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3742469/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部