View: 50|Reply: 0

wtf

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 07:07:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
So, I am an E R Nurse in San Antonio Texas! Wtf was that. Having had the opportunity to watch the pilot episode tonight, this after fielding several high acuity patients for the last 12.5 hours, what I got out of this was an insult to the profession, that I love, Emergency Medicine ! After watching this, I am not surprised that, almost every ER in 50 states has a Google review of 2.2 or less so. I Would like to point out that in the pilot episode, WI think the first 10 minutes, the patient had a BP of 94/96 with a MAP OF 93. WTF? Not humanly possible! To the "Doctor" who left a previous comment, please let me know what hospital you work at, so I can call the State Of Texas and have your license revoked! Idiot! People don't waste your time.. You wanna know what it is to be a real hero? Go ask a real E R nurse, doc, firefighter, paramedic, or police officer what they do. Chances are that you will get an answer like, "I help people". That's it. We don't do it for fame, glory or recognition. But for me ... and my team to be portrayed like this is an insult

score 1/10

bcfirejester 9 April 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3681687/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部