View: 45|Reply: 0

This has got to be one of my new favorite TV shows

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:49:38 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Honestly, I was hooked from the very first episode. I also loved how they kept Carrie's narrations in this show similar to Sex In the City. I think Annasopia Robb and Austin Butler have the realest relationship ever. All of the actors are absolutely wonderful. This show is really interesting. I love the over-all idea of "becoming who you want to be". I am a 17 year old girl and some of Carrie's quotes from this show really speak to me. I actually somewhat admire her character as a kid. So what if they changed Carrie Bradshaw's life up a little bit, I still think the Carrie Diaries is definitely worth watching. It's a great show for teenagers. I also love how the show isn't filled with profanity and raunchiness. Yes, they do talk about sex...but it's in a tasteful manner. Also, who cares if the time period wasn't portrayed correctly. A different generation is watching this. I doubt this show is for anyone who can actually remember the 80s, no offense. I like the music they chose for the show and the clothes. This probably has to be one of my new favorite shows. I LOVE IT. Everything, especially how New York is portrayed so well. PLEASE KEEP MAKING MORE SEASONS OF THE CARRIE DIARIES. And honestly, I think the show would receive more viewers if it were on ABC family. What fabulous and rather engaging TV show.

score 10/10

pinkmonkey504 3 November 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2898704/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部