View: 66|Reply: 0

Started well but ran out of steam

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:34:34 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I really enjoyed the first two or three episodes of Humans on CH4 but it then seemed to grind to a halt and very little of interest happened in the second half of the series. I overlooked the fact that no other technology had advanced with these futuristic 'Synths' and I thought that most of the actors did a pretty good job given the story they had to work with but I really don't know where this show can go from here and I'm surprised that it got a second cycle. It all unravelled when we discovered that DI Voss was in fact a Synth, despite behaving completely human until that point and then sporadically going into 'robot mode' afterwards. I'm still puzzled as to why there was a Synth detective - she didn't seem to have a special role or any relationship with anybody higher up in the police/government. Maybe I got confused or perhaps I was just losing interest but the final two episodes were a real struggle to get through and I will not be coming back for more. I really would have liked to had watch the original Swedish version before this.

score 5/10

chrisclancy-64515 3 August 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3289869/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部