View: 106|Reply: 0

Tried To Like It...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 06:31:18 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm African American and there's this hidden rule we don't speak about that you like something just because black folks are in it.. sorry, never been that person. This is surprisingly bad. I though it was just me but then I started reading the other reviews.

This could've been well done but it seems like they wanted to produce something really fast and didn't pay attention to detail. You can't even feel for LM's family cause the wife's a jerk with her hot cold love drama and the daughters are over privileged as$holes.

Guy gets paralayzed and we just forget he exists? I'm just torturing myself through the series but he's so attractive I'm thinking they will figure out how to bring him back.

Their life just seems too unrealistic . The parenting is atrocious and just the thought process in what could be a good series is not thought out.
Was liking the villain til he did that stupid common over exerted neck rolls all villains do. The crazy side chick is overdone. I could go on but then I'd have a better series written in these reviews than the actual show we're talking about.

Please fix your characters, give them some depth and for the love of god, special effects could be used. Again I thought it was me being picky but reading the reviews the special effects are horrible and who in their da$n mind can't tell that's the principal!! Lol . Are they all smoking that "green light"! Lol

score 3/10

hayes991 21 June 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4211155/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部