View: 68|Reply: 0

Wanted to like this...really really wanted to...I failed...this is one of the worst shows on TV

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:31:16 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Ok, I rarely leave commentary, this may be my first on IMDB...but I feel compelled to do so for this trainwreck.

I think the DC shows have been, in general, entertaining though trending downwards of late. That's why I had such high hopes for this show, especially after the banal fiasco that is Legends. So with that hope firmly in place I watched the first epsiode of BL and found myself disappointed, but I kept hope alive and continued to grate through the rest of the first season of this show until all hope was lost.

TV shows are supposed to be entertaining, right? Well this show is instead, a poorly written, horrendously acted, haphazardly cast, with direction that seems like it was phoned in, example of trite political commentary and innuendo. As a non-white person I have a message for BL producers, social justice reform and outrage should come second in TV programming to the entertainmaent value of a program. Your personal opinions and social outrage shouldn't be the basis for the product you put together; rage aginst the machine and practice your social prostelytism elsewhere. Please take a page from Luke Cage, focus on the story, the cast, and the acting, and layer in your thoughts on social justice into that tapestry.

It pains me to say, as someone who really wanted this show to turnaround the primntime DCU, that this show is not worth watching.

score 1/10

atiwari-84561 12 March 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4718270/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部