View: 53|Reply: 0

Detailed plot, Stunning cinematography, Thrilling experience!

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:05:43 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 9/10

Just watched the pilot and I daresay I've got a feeling it's gonna be a great success for the production and a treat for the viewers! Pre-Batman era never seemed so awesome! :D The plot seems elaborate and the way the story is spreading and building up suspenses, we can definitely expect a pretty epic ending. And I really don't want the ending to come anytime soon! The cinematography was absolutely awesome. Though it has a distinctive Dark Knight feeling, it also differentiates itself from any other Gotham city. The simultaneous filthy and sophisticated city is given a perfect amalgam of all other Gothams, picking the finest features! The series also has a subtle dark tone in it that really gives you a chill. The score was pretty good even for a movie, and definitely out-stands almost any TV series. The acting was well out of the league. I liked Jim Gordon's cast (Ben McKenzie). Robin Taylor (cast by Oswald Cobblepot) seemed promising too. The large chunk of antagonists would make for a great rivalry. And Falcone might as well turn out to be another mastermind villain like Jim Moriarty! And boy, wouldn't that be something! It's a Batman series without the Batman! Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. For now, Gotham can do with Jim Gordon! :D

shaer_ahmed 23 September 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3091220/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部